View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 04:45 PM   #14
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Disciple of Christ wrote View Post
What makes you think the process of the leg bone growing through the skin would not be painless and agonizing? You cannot compare a cut on the finger, or a scab to an amputated leg. That is insane and illogical. And I'm talking about humans, not lizards. I don't know why the regrowth of a limb is not painful to certain species. Ask God, not me. God did not program the human brain to regrow severed limbs to save us from excruciating pain and suffering.

When God heals us, he is taking the pain and suffering away, he is not causing it.

This is why God won't heal amputees.
hey retard WE ARE GOD, we can CLONE animals, we KNOW where the delusion of god is created, we can even MAKE YOU SEE GOD IMBECILE by merely stimulating your TEMPORAL LOBES with magnetic waves!! Wanna try asshole? Dr Persinger will gladly demonstrate the BRAIN is the creator of the god delusion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCVzz96zKA0

Even a mentally healthy aka ATHEIST scientist submitted to the test by Dr Persinger. I bet you had NO IDEA you had lobes on your brain....wanna a LOBOTOMY? that'll be an improvment on your distorted deluded thinking

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote