View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 11:33 AM   #276
thomastwo
Obsessed Member

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
Thomas,
Not to try to get this thread back on topic or anything, but you have successfully derailed this thread, while ducking some pertinent questions.

You claim that the reason God does not heal amputees is that amputees should not be considered as lesser people, or somehow "incomplete", yet you have no issue with prayers for people to overcome a disease, or to alleviate pain.
knock and it shall be answered......

I never made this claim. What I said was that in atheists asking the question "why doesn't god heal amputees" that they were making implicit, discriminatory statements about amputees that are not justified.

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
According to you, there is nothing "wrong" with amputees, therefore there is nothing to heal.

So, I come back to my original question, which I will be asking for the third time (but I will rephrase it):

If you lost a body part (finger, arm, leg, etc) in an accident, and it was medically feasible to reattach it, would you do it?
There is nothing wrong with amputees. They don't have a disease.

If I lost a body part in an accident and it was feasible to re-attach it of course I would. And I would praise God for the healing process and procedure.
thomastwo is offline   Reply With Quote