View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 10:58 AM   #1796
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
Does that mother fucker have a solid gold toilet as well? Holy shit.
Of course he must abide by Luxury doing anal. He is after all the vicar of Iulius Caesar the Christus in this 21st Century. He is the Pater Patriae (Father Caesar+ HeavenlyKingdom-ROMA), Divi Filius ( Dominus Augustus prince of PEace), and their GENIUS ( protecting spirits of both these men & the CITY OF ROMA) rolled into ONE. The pope is ONE in THREE & Three in ONE.

He assumes ALL the trappings of the resurrected father Caesar, and as He, his utensils are made out of GOLD, His shoes are RED, his color is PURPLE ( Dye made out of Hexaplex trunculus), his Penis is SACRED during proskinesis revered, He must wear the apex of a Flamen Dialis holding the lituus symbol of Penis-Christ & dominion over all animals specially lions. I would not be surprised if his glans is ritually cleansed, holy smegma placed in a gold dish to be burned at a specific time so its genius (smoke) ascends to heaven. I am also certain his gluteous maximus must touch only GOLD Fabric his Holy excreta also ceremoniously disposed of.

A grave mistake this Christ-psychosis infected man makes is that the RELIGIO ROMANA ceremonies he performs are not said in Greek as did the Roman Priests. Greek was the language to talk to GOD not Latin.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote