Old 10-20-2006, 06:17 PM   #22
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
SuX0rZ wrote
Quote:
cal wrote
We humans are bisexual by nature
Being a junior biologist atm, i find it hard to see that actually true. Bisexuality by nature is a rather large claim cal. What intrigues me the most is how you came about this conclusion? Where is the evidence suggesting (besides ancient Greece and Rome)?
I asked my professor about it, not refferring to anyone here, and he dissmissed it completely. I cant remember why, but i think he said something along the lines that humans procreate and it is our purpose in life to so having sex with a member of the same sex is not natural, its choice.
However, in recent studies on nuerology, we have found that some men ARE ACTUALLY women in nueroLOGICAL functioning. More over, perhaps this 'swapping' or 'switching' or pre-determined sexual preference or lifestyle IS natural and hence disproves any argument of instinctual heterosexual activity over bisexual.

So where do we draw the lines in the sand?

comments?
just look at the femenine tits on your chest. any evolutionay biologist that is not infected with christ-psychosis as your "professor" obviously is, will tell you homosexuality is as natural as water is wet. After conception we are ALL females then chemical reactions begin to enlarge the clitoris closing the labia forming the scrotum..presto a MALE has been formed.I have heard this in all RESPECTABLE science programs t hat I have watched over the years. Look at your scrotum...do you see a SEAM?...a lack of testosterone and other chemical reactions would have made a feamle out of you. Sometimes the chemicals affect the brain making them female in a male's body and vice-versa. Any respected scientist not infected with Christ-psychosis will explain this to you in detail and how this evolutionary process of sex developed in hominids 7 million years ago. This is NOT my claim since I'm NOT a biologist but merely a mentally healthy observer hat connect many dots. The claim is that of many mentally healthy evolutionary scientists. Why tits on a male's chest? Only the religous-psychotics will have an answer. God made it so...:lol::lol:....

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote