View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 02:53 PM   #378
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

SpermSwallower wrote:

"Your mind is missing; I told you many posts back that I have read and enjoyed Burke's book and his whole TV series."

MS & cognitive dissonance getting to you tard?..weren't you the one that constantly mock me & put me down when I said that to get a good understanding of things one MUST connect dots?...since you seem to have forgot, this clearly confirms you are a retard. Make a note of it loser, now going back to the thread "The Worldwide Horror Show" ( BTW ignorant tard this thread is not called Calp Worlwide Exposition of Faith-Psychosis) I must point out Christophrenia remains at the top of the IDOGA ( Idiopathic Disorder Of God Acceptance).

Islamophrenia owes its steady growth to Shock & Awe Tolerant forgiving assimilation back in the 7th Century. The meaning of Islam & its 5 pillars is SUBMISSION, not by the sword & PHYSICAL imposition of the god, but by exemplary AGAPE forgiveness & eleemosynary. The evidence is there for anyone who would bother to do research & study ancient history making the CONNECTIONS.

The Roman empire owes its disintegration & fragmentation to the imposition of ONE ONLY ACCEPTED psychosis of god belief by the psychopath Constantinus I & his schizophrenic deranged mouth piece Eusebius of Caesarea. Many do not realize that CESAREA is a sacred word that honor the Son of God Augustus, the prince of peace.

In the 7th Century the huge armies begun to pick up the pieces of the now Christophrenic fragments of the Roman empire. The technique was simple:

1-First show up with a huge army to suggest Shock & Awe.
2- promise food & all kind of goodies that the local PSychosis ( Christianity) has been unable to deliver.
3-Local faith will NOT be eradicated since ISlam is superior in kindness & forgiveness.People will be allow to worship as the please but the MAIN churches will be converted into MOSQUES.
4- nobody will be harmed, for that who kills another human being has also killed all humanity. Surah an-Nisā' 4:29-30

So, when the massive Muslim armies show up in front of Christophrenia infected ex-provinces of the Roman Empire with an ultimatum.
They simply open the gates, the religious symbols & buildings were REPLACED with the Star of Caesar, Diana (crescent moon) & green vexillium. The population begun to CONVERT to Islam because offered BETTER rewards & did not preach HATE as Christophrenia had.

The force that impeded Islamic advance into the retarded Christophenia infected , backwards, & Europe was the crazy immoral deceitful Charles Martel ( Hammer) in the battle of Poitiers ( Tours) Oct 732ce, who used all kinds of immoral tactics disregarding the lives of his soldiers.

His grandson bloodthirsty Christophrenic Charlemagne, crowned on X-mas day 800ce, by pope Leo whom he had INSTALLED in the Vatican. He became the Holy Roman emperor & would attempt to put back again the whole Roman empire but this time in the name of Christ. Holy Roman empire was born.
Christophrenia induced psychopathy would lead to the greatest blood bath ever which would gain momentum during the Crusades, become extremely wealthy with the Inquisitions ( stealing from Jews, Arabs, heretics etc) & become the sine qua non of GENOCIDE with the rape of Americas ( 1492) where millions were exterminated.

The Hate of Islamophrenia today is due to the fact that those who are infected with Christophrenia or have a deep ignorance of the precepts of Islamophrenia, which is nothing more than another branch of the delusions accepting neurological disorders ( religious beliefs ), are clueless of the history of these bizarre God belief intellect stagnating disorders which makes people crazy stuck in the Middle Ages.

One can take religion out of psychosis but never the psychosis out of religious beliefs.

Nothing surpasses Christophrenia as The Worldwide Horror Show .

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.

Last edited by calpurnpiso; 08-25-2010 at 03:17 PM.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote