View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 07:00 AM   #4371
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Lets get this straight. You boasted you are knowledgeable, so I asked a perfectly reasonable question about your religion. You don't know the answer, which is understandable because like Smelly predicted you don't understand the question. If it could have been done you would have answered with one of those simplistic bible quotes you are so fond of, instead of which you took a stab at a reply which conflicted with new testament scripture, which as I pointed out could be seen as heretical.

You need to read your bible, instead of relying on those easy verses you have taped to the wall. You know nothing about your bible. You are no different to those parasitical fools that hertz vanrental confronts in town. What she does is commendable, distracting plastic missionaries from preying on innocent naive shoppers. What we do here is much the same, but with a bit less commitment.

The first step is to admit you don't know the answer.
I don't answer your stupid simplistic questions because all the answers are in the Bible. If you don't have a Bible try a google search.

This is not ask a Christian Q and A board. This is a board for atheists to Rave such as Hertz going from town to town making an ass of himself talking to Christians who I am sure all think he's a nutcase.

I am here to learn what atheists have to say. As I have noted countless of times, my Sister is an atheist.

Hope that helps simplify the issue for you. Get on a Christian site and ask all your simplistic and stupid questions.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote