View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 10:56 AM   #12
The Evil Fred

Actually Mr. Mod, I don't think the fact that the elongated skulls have only two cranial plates means they MUST be aliens as you erroneously assume. I think it is probable that they are survivors of some other branch of evolution. If they were in fact aliens I would expect them to have more technologically advanced clothing and at least an i-Phone in their pockets.

I came here to discuss christianity and christians and how to live with them under the same roof, if that is possible.
However, if you prefer to debate other matters that is fine by me. I guess seeing as how you banned all the theists you have to find other subjects to anal-yse.
Unlike some, I am always open to new ideas and experiences and try to maintain a healthy skepticism about my own. In this case the ideas presented by you are rather old hat and simplistic, but debating with an atheist/atheists is new to me and very interesting and revealing.

I am hoping this will help me understand how to better debate with christians in the future. Later, with your kind permission of course, I would like to share these findings with other members, if any, who are open to some self anal-ysis.
The Evil Fred is offline   Reply With Quote