Thread: Astrology?
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 12:30 PM   #7
Gottesleugner

Yeah, I was referring to the general profile of the pisces sign. The daily horoscopes and such are total crock for sure... I'm just saying that I fit the general profile for pisces perfectly.
Frankly, it's about a girl. I never thought about the topic before, but I met this girl that is really into this stuff. So I looked it up to have something to talk about :). I was just surprised about the similarities between the pisces profile and who I am. I showed it to some friends.. and all of their profiles fitted as well. This may all be coincidence, but I'm looking into it nonetheless.

She also brought up biorhythm. What do you think about that? The theory says that people have natural changes of the body, emotions, and intellect. They all start at 0 from birth, and they begin positive, then go down to negatve, and it fluctuates back and forth. Body has a 23 day change. Emotion has a 28 day change. Intellect has a 33 day change. The times when it changes from positive to negative and negative to positive supposedly brings in extremes. Either one can bring extremely good or extremely bad extremes.
So 20% of the time is a critical time.
Supposedly a study was done on car accidents. 50-70% of the people (various studies) were on a critical period. This picqued my interest, though I'm still skeptical. Regardless, this is all to have something to talk about with a girl... so whatever results I come up with are fine.