View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 07:03 PM   #174
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
Mr. Slime,

Not to be too personal, but, did you happen to attend the CFI conference in L.A. a while ago*? I did. Possibly we both helped to keep the hotel bar from levitating a few evenings.

* LA, Oct. 7 -10, 2010 @ The Millennium Biltmore Hotel
Holy leprechauns, Stern! I can't believe you came to LA and didn't give me a hoot beforehand! Damn! I would happily have gone to the CFI conference had I known you would be around. Swear upon the soles of your mother's shoes that you'll give me a heads up if you ever head this way again!

Actually, I get to your neck of the woods from time to time, but every time thus far, I've been locked down with professional obligations from dawn 'till the wee hours every day. I'd like to grab an extra day one of these days, so I can have a few leisure hours, and hangout with the boys in your neighborhood. There are at least two of our raving satanic minions in that part of the geography from what I understand.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote