View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 10:48 PM   #29
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ahoba wrote View Post
Michael,
If you say that some origin hens sat on her eggs, you have still not answered my question! Why did some origin hens sit on their eggs? or in general, why did origin hens protect their eggs? what was the feeling link between hens and their eggs?

Is it clear? See my question is not regarding evolution and ....
Sweet diaper gravy of the Christ child! Are you intentionally obtuse or are you involuntarily ignorant?

Long before chickens were chickens, many of the selective traits required for chicken egg hatching evolved. Animals with no inclination to reproduce, did not reproduce, and did not pass this trait on to their offspring. Later, animals which did not protect their offspring from predators did not pass this trait on to their offspring. Do you follow where this is going yet?

Sooooooo….after a while, most of the animals passing on their genes were those that had an inclination to reproduce and an inclination to protect their offspring.

Please let us know if this makes sense to you, or whether we should just start laughing at you now.

(By the way, it is really cute how he thinks Michael is a soft target for his buffoonery.)

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote