View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 10:52 PM   #4077
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

I think the problem with the atheists who are not enlightened is that they use/abuse drugs and alcohol and their brains are fried and don't process information correcly. Their discernment skills have been lost in their fried brains as well as evidenced by their fucked up posts.

We are the only Christians here because others can't take the adolescent speak, the words like Fuck, Cunt, Christard, etc. A few have come and gone.

Hertz is obviously mentally ill, thus his culpability for his wrong headed beliefs may be diminished and with the mercy of God be forgiven is my best guess.

These raving atheists on this forum, outright reject God which is frightening to me for their sake. Their salvation is at risk as well as the quality of their life. Alcohol just makes one a drunk and unable to sustain relationships. That might explain why Smelly moderates this forum. No friends or family contacts except those that drink to excess which makes it acceptable in his mind. He has lost all of his sober support system.

The others have hardened hearts. Their hearts can probably with the help of the the Holy Spirit start to melt. We plant seeds together to spread the gospel as we are called to do. There are NO other atheist sites where people are such losers in their posts and have such hardened hearts.

So it's worth planting the seeds of the Gospel anywhere we go and as you can see it is desperately needed.

Hope all ils well with you and yours, Andrew.

Regards,

JJ

Last edited by JerryJohn; 03-26-2018 at 11:20 PM.
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote