View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 07:02 PM   #14
ghoulslime
I Live Here

THE PARABLES OF PENUS

The Intellectually Dishonest Neanderthal

Oonga Boonga 16:1-12

1 He also said to the disciples, "There was a Neanderthal who sat on the earth observing a dead antelope. 2 And he thought to himself that death was not a good thing should death occur to him. He wished that death did not have to be. 3 And the Neanderthal said to himself, `Surely the Sun who is so great in the sky, who has the power to bring warmth and life unto all living things, can give to me the gift of eternal life. 4 I have decided what to do, so that I will not die. 5 So, summoning the Sun with soulful pleas, he said to his new god, `God, I shall call you Moroni...no...Zeus....ummm...Jesus! I will offer dead animals to you in sacrifice, and you will give me eternal life!' 6 He said, `Sun Jesus, blessed art thou for making me greater than all of the beasts. Surely I am special amongst all of your creations!'

Meditation: Do you think the Neanderthal is being honest when he considers himself in relation to the other beasts of the Earth? Do you think the Neanderthal really has an eternal soul? Does the Sun really hear his prayers, or is it only wishful thinking?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote