View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 08:04 AM   #5
The Evil Fred

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
I thing Fred meant Chariots of the gods. A book that is as full of horseshit as the bible.
Well I agree with you at least that the holey bible is full of horseshit. However, I can't understand how you dismiss the entire Chariots of the Gods (yeah I forgot the title, I read it when I was nine years old and while my classmates were busy looking at naked tits (or dicks also, perhaps) in National Geographic magazines). I thought atheists "beliefs" were meant to be evidence-based and not based on faith or prejudice. You remind me very much of the spiteful old spinster, a loving Christian, who was my class teacher at the time. She asked me to bring the above mentioned book my late Uncle gave me as a birthday present to the front of the class and tell everyone about it. She also ridiculed the book and me too for wasting time reading such rubbish (she would never use words like "shit"). However, your sarcastic reply does not detract from my interest in the ancient aliens theory. I had hoped on a RavingAtheist forum to receive more intelligent replies, especially since this theory is evidence-based and tries to explain our origins and fixation with "gods" without resorting to a magic man in the sky who created everything in six days, etc. etc.
Seeing as you are so knowledgeable about the subject that you can dismiss it all as horseshit I would be very interested in how you explain the following picture. Not sure if you know this, but recent excavations have found several even larger stones neatly arranged under the Baalbek site.

http://masteringtruth.com/sites/defa...e/baalbeck.jpg

Even Richard Dawkins has not dismissed this theory as horseshit, alhough he has refused to look at the evidence surrounding 9/11, probably because he does not want to risk becoming a persona non grata among the mass media moguls and risk all his on-air time...

I am looking forward to your alternative theory.

I had hoped people would be friendlier on this site, but I guess seeing as I was seeing red and blowing off steam after another onslaught of abuse from my Christian relatives (because I am a self-confessed atheist) I came across as a horse's asshole.
The Evil Fred is offline   Reply With Quote