View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 10:19 PM   #550
Chiot Vulgaire

Quote:
Micah12 wrote
You atheists believe that 4.6 billion years ago dirt.....

I believe that 6,000 years ago God created the universe. And I believe that God has the right to judge this world when he wants to, and he did in the days of Noah.

I believe the Flood happened around 4400 years ago. I'll tell you why.

The oldest tree in the world is around 4400 years old. If the theory of evolution is true, why don't we have trees that are a few million years old?

The desert in Africa is dated to be around 4300 years old. If evolution is true, why don't we have older deserts?

There are many more things that date around 4400 years old.
Rocks do move, and they break apart, and they even get pulled down lower to be replaced by newer rocks. And TREES DIE. They fall down! The trees older than the one you mention were probably cut down thousands of years ago, or maybe later than that.

We have EVIDENCE to support our claims. Dinosaurs, Uranium deposits, the fossil record... there is so much evidence that debunks young earth theory that there isn't even a question anymore. The earth is much older than 6,000 years. Get over it.

If anything, human civilization is probably around 6,000 years old, or at least the hebrews. I suggest you read something other than a bible, and learn what wonders the world has to offer. You may be pleasantly surprised.