View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 04:34 AM   #8
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Smoke lotsa weed and die happy. Try Fentanyl. Ask your doctor for some heroin. Die of a heart attack during a sex happy ending. Sheessh, you haven't given this much thought, have you!
During my youth I had to have an operation. Back in those days, before an operation, folks were given a 'pre-med' about an hour before the op. Not sure what happens now. Most of the guys on the ward who were going under the knife that day were given a pre-med of Valium tablets orally. Me? I was given a Valium injection into the muscle of my arse. Fuck me, it hurt. Nothing happened for about 45 minutes and I felt perfectly normal. Then, all of a sudden, whoosh. Happy, happy, happeeeeee. I wouldn't have given a tinker's cuss if the surgeon had cut me open and ripped out my heart without benefit of a general anaesthetic. It was my first high. It was at that point that I realised why people took drugs.

In spite of that experience, although I dabbled occasionally at Uni, I pretty much steered clear of the drugs scene.

Got to admit though, when my time is up, I want to be as high as a kite on Valium. For me, it's got to be the way to go.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote