View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 05:57 AM   #3894
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Ooo, we could be in for the killer blow - "the argument from outside of time & space"
Android's mental gymnastics should be entertaining to explain who fine-tuned the 'first' universe from which his god emerged. My money is on a turtle.
I've taken on many a christard in verbal combat. What I'm thankful for and sometimes in shock of is how little the bell ends actually know and understand about the history of christardology. In many more cases, those who studied or take an interest in science, know far more about the history of science than christards do about the history of christardology. How many chemists, for example, don't know about Phlogiston Theory? Many scientists understand where they are and how science got here. Most christards that I've come into contact with know fuck all about the history of christardology. In fact, many of the daft twats think that the babble is a history book of christardology. Pathetic, I know, but there it is.

Senile old mary and her twat licker boyfriend, android IQ 6, are somewhat typical of their ilk. They know naff all about the history of christardology and yet are such vehement supporters of it. This is where the pair of bastards are vulnerable. Each time I've presented their history to them, they have ignored it or high-tailed it out of here or changed the subject.

I've been doing a lot of reading of late regarding the reason why christards avoid the history of their oh so precious christardology, apart from what they, laughingly, claim is history ie. the babble. A theory that I have come across several times is that if christards actually researched their history, they would realise what horse shit it was and would reject christardology. Therefore, they are discouraged from researching christarological history.

Here's just three trivial examples, which illustrates my point: 1. Ask a typical christard how the feast day of Christmas came about. 2. Ask a typical christard who wrote the canonical gospels. (You may have to explain the term 'canonical', by the way). 3. Ask a typical christard how many 'books' were excluded from the babble when it was first conceived.

I can't remember whether it was senile old mary or her twat licking boyfriend, android IQ 6, who stated that my babble classes were wasted on me, given that I'm Atheist. This is my point, the above isn't taught in babble classes lest the intelligent get a whiff of the horse shit that underpins christardology, or not, as the case may be.

This is why Hawking stated that science will win over religion because it works.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote