View Single Post
Old 11-20-2022, 04:14 PM   #27
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Yuck

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Andrew fails to grasp that evolution within his conjectured infinite multiverses, may not only develop into his hoped-for jayzus branch of stupidity - but also allows for Mr Mbumbo to be the one true answer to life's greatest questions.
.... and it doesn't rule out the possibility of Galactic Star Shitting Penguins ruling the roost!
Hi Smelly
No I do see that...
At least you are paying attention.
In an infinitely old and large universe, with infinite stuff - "all things which could potentially exist" (e.g. "4 headed cows, often mentioned by Dr. Alan Guth) would exist...
So a spaghetti monster would exist somewhere in an infinite cosmos too. Very bazaar unlikely scenario's, as long as they are "possible" would manifest given a physical reality which is infinite. This is discussed sometimes by the experts.
But as my book goes into... one of those bazaar happenings would be a maximally powerful and supreme being. Then, such being - if it met a threshold of power to actually control the Multiverse, could have "made order" of it - eliminating silly things like spaghetti monsters and 4 headed cows etc. - hence seeing the relatively boring and "normal" Universe we live in today.
This latter point, the point of making order, is what you are missing Smelley.
Again its all in my book.
If it makes you feel better - my book has literally no sales (LOL) - for those who wish to try writing a book - it is very very very difficult to make money that way.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote