View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 05:23 PM   #8
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
dean09 wrote View Post
cosmological response: quantum mechanics or some other unknown undiscovered natural mechanism could easily refute the cosmological argument
ontological response: a god creating machine or a eternal group of gods may be a even greater idea or concept than a single creator God
transcendental response: Logical absolutes simply exist, they are axioms, they are conventions, they are uncaused, they are eternal, and there are different kinds of logic.
moral response: evidence from evolutionary psychology that may show that morals change over time and or products of a changing society (ies) and that there are no objective moral standards
design response: the design is merely an illusion,evidence for macro evolution, co option, and and it begs the question of who created God
fine tuneing response: other earth like planets that may house life, life on other planets like Mars, and evidence for abiogenesis (IE Stanley Miller experiment) show that life and the right conditions are not as fine tuned as one may think
archeological evidence response: Even though many people, places have been confirmed much still has not been confirmed, and no solid evidence for the supernatural events currently exists in archeology.
Resurrection of Christ response: popular alternative theories like the swoon theory, wrong tomb theory, conspiracy theory, and the myth theory.

Oh well, those are mine, what are yours?
...And all of it created by the BRAIN...ingest some Amanita mushrooms sautee to perfection gather your ideas & then post them. We'll see incredibly difference in perceptions of reality, theories & in conceptual connectivity. This will prove my point. God is an intellect stagnating delusion produced in a malfunctioning brains not unlike those under schizophrenia or TL epilepsy.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote