View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 04:20 PM   #161
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
It's my own. It has been since 1993. It's not open to members. Everyone needs to make up their own religion. I truly believe it's the only thing God respects.
So you made up your own religion.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
You're not going to be boring are you, Stargazer? Ridicule me, beat me, shove broken glass up my ass, but please, for the love of God don't bore me.
I cannot control your reaction to what I say.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
when in Rome...
If only

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
What discussion?
How about the discussion where you set out definitive, concrete proof of God?

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Saying that God is monistic is saying that there is only one substance, and that is God, and all things are made by God from God for God. Even if we live in an apparent dualism in this world, and even if that dualism continues into the next world and beyond, ultimately, the closer we get to God, the less we are distinct from God, because all things are ultimately God.
Simplified. Everyone is God.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Individual persons are the apparent dualism. But everything is God. And yes, I made up the word Veridican. It means one who follows after that which is true. Veridicanism being the doctrine of those who follow after that which is true.
I thought so. You made up the term.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Only you can place yourself beneath me.

You're not my type.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Let me end the suspense. I'm still in the process of building that website. The Latin is just a placeholder for text. I'll start advertising it when I'm done at least with the index page in a week or so.
We were not in suspense. And, ask Diva. It's not Latin.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Knucle dragger. I like that. Sounds like a line of martial arts gear. But you still haven't answered my question. See it was the broken glass bit; it made you sound poor. So, do you have to heat your house one room at a time? Do you have to put pound coins in a meter to get heating oil for an hour? Do you have a meter on your tele to pay your TV tax?

You see, you can wish to hurt me all you want. But you can't, because you can't step in the ring and you can't afford a gun, so what can I say? Bite me.

Anyway, it's Super Bowl time, which means I have to drag my knucles out to the kitchen and make a pizza and drink some beer--refrigerated beer, the kind you don't get in 40 oz cider bottles.

Never mind, you wouldn't understand.
See, how difficult it is to think intelligently when you work up an overload of testosterone?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg complexity.jpg (53.6 KB, 7 views)

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote