View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 01:04 PM   #1
PanAtheist
Obsessed Member

"Gods" are imaginary "Beings" which are ridiculously asserted to "exist" and "live" and "sense" and "know things" and "take action", all WITHOUT PROCESSES.

We see that everything happens to have come about thanks to the action of processes and happenings and events.
(And we are part of an ongoing cascade of happenings, which is ever bringing new things about).
And how can things be any other way?!

Without processes and happenings and events, there can be NO new incidents, NO novelties, NO happenings, NO new places, NO alive-beings, NO aliveness, NO beginnings, NO experiencing, NO sensation, NO perceiving, NO ideas forming, NO actions, NO intentionally-bringing-anything-about!

So there can be no "Gods"!

To anyone who asks for me to expand on this, I say this >>> think about happenings >>> and think about any familiar item which exists >>> and think about how it came into existence (or how it could have possibly come into existence) >>> and think about how any new incident happens and about how any novelty occurs >>> and think about how realizations and ideas come about >>> and think about actions >>> and think about all the processes of cosmic and and geological and biological and experential and technological "evolution" >>> think about how we sense things through the machinery of our senses >>> think about the discovery of knowledge >>> think about how we bring things about through the entire machinery of our nerves-bones-fascia-and-muscles.

I am really happy and thrilled by this wee explanation!! :D :D

Now I am serenely happy.
And I am going to chill! :P

"Gods" are imaginary "Beings" which are ridiculously asserted to "exist" and "live" and "sense" and "know things" and "take action", all WITHOUT PROCESSES.

Healthy genes act as team-players. They are teamish!
Their winning plays are
salvations of an aliveness of which they are a part.
Only a fraction of genes are selfish/parasitic (and they
parasitize teams).
PanAtheist is offline   Reply With Quote