View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 10:19 AM   #396
misanthrope
New Member!

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Hi Misanthrope,
I don't think you'll receive the dubious pleasure of a reply from E-Bore.

You see the mighty warrior crusader Egor has got all sooky and cried like a baby for the third time here on this forum. He seems to throw a tantrum every time he can't answer difficult questions or realises how pitifully lame his own responses are getting. What's more, besides a lot of grandstanding he has yet to engage in any real debate here or in any other forums I've seen. It's a good thing Egor wasn't a 12th century crusader, if he cut his finger on his own sword he would have cried and run home to mummy.

Egor is also very selective about what he responds to and since you have made good arguments and pointed out many contradictions, you should expect him to ignore this stuff. I just thought I'd warn you in case you are expecting some sort of honorable debate with Egor the blubbering bubby baby.
I figured as much, but I imagine he'll be reading in. I know his sort, can't stay away.

Speaking of which, you, Ego, wouldn't happen to be the long lost Pastor Jeff of ICQ fame, would ya? It's so hard to tell when you all look and sound exactly the same on paper.

Abstinence makes the church grow fondlers.
misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote