View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #16
Egor

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
What's up EGOr? Nobody visiting your blog?
That's irrelevant at this point. All that matters is I keep it going. And I do with nearly daily posts. I don’t care about comments. Since I try to respond to all the comments, that just means more work.
Quote:
Michael wrote View Post

So I would say that as for the likelihood of aliens, given the number of planets found in habitable zones in our galaxy alone, we should not treat the idea as out of the realms of possibility (rather I believe it is fervently inside the realm of possibility), however we do not have enough evidence so far to treat the idea as definate.
Look how much more “fervent” you are about the possibility of aliens, when there is no evidence and no need for them to exist. But when it comes to God, why heck that just don’t make no sense!

Why don’t you just admit it: You want to be an atheist.

-----------------
@ Smelly
You’re the moderator of this forum; why don’t you try to be a little more mature? You’re like some spamming hacker troll in your own forum.

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
As for the idiots point.......well has he a point or is he just saying that if we believe in aliens we must believe in god too? Or is he stating that it is stupid to just believe in stuff without any evidence? Trouble is we know life can exist, because we see it here all the time, so are just assuming that it could well exist elsewhere. Nobody as of yet has seen a god, and proved it.

All fired up about aliens! But hey, there are 100 billion galaxies, there’s at least a 1 in multiple trillions of a chance that there is life out there. It’s not necessary, we’ve seen not one shred of evidence for it, but you’re willing to let your heart believe in it.

Why don’t you just admit you want to be an atheist?
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote