Thread: Hi everyone
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 05:02 AM   #8
disciple
New Member!

I'm here because this is an atheist forum which seems to welcome debate, and I am a Christian. If you don't like to talk about Christianity, then why not shut down your debate and religion forums? As far as a particular topic, I am not predisposed towards any. Feel free to venture one.

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
"discuss" christaininanity.

Why?

Srsly. Why?
Do you honestly, and I am using that in it's very literal sense, think you have something novel and new to tell us which will prompt a "discussion"? I suggest you lay it out immediately and precisely, because, being awash in "the holiday spirit", we don't have a lot of patience for buybullshit. See: Egor and *cough* Just the Truth. And we are not exactly the sympathetic type to listen patiently to your history of woes and personal emotional journey without commenting as we see fit. We are not bound to be "nice" to you (did you catch the name of this place?) and do not owe you any respect just because you show up. I'm not feeling nice today, but I might tomorrow, so I shall pre-empt any of your lip to me with . Just to get that out of the way.

Otherwise, just skip the jeebus crap we are all painfully familiar with and join/contribute to a "discussion" on one of the science threads. Or have at the philosophy of libertardism breaking out like a plague. You can't miss it.

Personally, my money is on you being as dull, unoriginal, and uninspiringly arrogant as every other theist that has been here. Except Quaker. I miss Quaker. He was an honest theist. The only one, actually, to grace this forum. Because you have already admitted that you got jeebus to replace your addiction and depression, telling us that you are better now so we will be, too, if only we gave *cough* Him a chance is implicitly implying that we are also afflicted which such miseries, and that you have the one and only very special secret answer to all that's wrong with us. Which falls into the "arrogant" category, in case you're thick. (Odds are good on that one, too, as you're here in the first place).

So. What have you got?
disciple is offline   Reply With Quote