View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 02:24 AM   #3859
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Hertz,

Outside your usual , mumbo, jumbo babbling, I would like to point out a few points, so listen up and take notes, Hertzy. Writing notes down is a good way to learn and help memorization skills so it is proven. Try it, you'll like it.

1. There are many in my Church and also in ALL churches who convert to Christianity later in life that were raised both in Christian homes and non Christian homes. What are your thoughts about that? They became supid-er as life went on or what? Also, these converts are often the most well read, studied, and Biblical oriented Christians once they do convert. They could outdo you all in ANY argument, but no one like that would probably post on this forum that was trying to convert atheists because you post ike idiots and your adolescent musings and language make you look look foolish as well.

Smelly. write these down in the list of my quotes you are going to post from ole JJ's posts. I am flattered you would take the time and energy to do so. Wow what a compliment. I am duly flattered. Could you email me a copy to Heaven Bound JJ at gmail.com? (autographed of course with your name and Title ,Smelly the Moderator.)

1. " The fool says in his heart there is no God."

New International Version: Psalms

For the director of music. Of David. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

2. "A simple prop to occupy my time," this one goes out to the atheists I pray for."

I find great amusement in the posts here of course. No NEW adolescent words as of late, but a lovely pic of Christ fucking Christ, so you are obviously gay and maybe others here as well. That's fine as long as you remain celibate. Spend your tiime helping the poor, homeless, hungry, thirsty etc. instead of doing each other in the ass, and giving out gay blow jobs. Gross.

OK here's a bonus translation from the KJ Bible, which I loveth but quoteth from the NIV for it's pretty universally accepted.

Psalm 14 King James Version (KJV)

14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

If you doeth good, it's because the law is written in your heart by God even if you are atheist of course. You MIGHT be saved-eth.

Good day posters.

Simon, I still enjoy reading your posts albeit I don't respond much if at all.

Regards to you Simon.
Other posters, Good day.

JJ
There's no excuse for someone converting to christardology later in life. A child knows no better whereas an adult should. I can only assume that adults converted due to some trauma or other or because they succumb to superstitious nonsense. Conversion later in life demonstrates a psychological weakness. It is this psychological weakness that the church exploits in order to control and keep the cash flowing out of the believers coffers and into theirs. The evil fuckers need to be taxed out of existence and then fed to the lions. Shit, I'll even buy the lions.

psalm 14 is just more horseshit to convince the plebs to waste their life on a non-existent god in order that the hierarchy of the church can control, abuse and relieve them of their goods, chattels and dignity.

Religion is the curse of mankind. The various scandals which are now being unearthed are turning older people against it. People, for the first time in Man's history, now see religion for what it is: a money-making machine for the religious elite. It is also seen as a vehicle that can be used to sexually exploit others. It's not so much that the young are rejecting it, now they don't even consider it. If it can't be configured into an App, or they can't get a selfie with god, they aren't interested. It's irrelevant to them and their lives. They have moved on and have left religion in the gutter where it belongs. That's why, you twatting senile old hag, the pendulum WILL NOT swing back. In the case of the young, they haven't left religion, they never considered it in the first place and they certainly won't embrace it later in life. Religion and religtards are dying. It's over. There's just this generation of christard twats to die off and that's it for christardology. Game over. Surely, even you can see this, you senile old twat.

I note that you have gone from not responding to Simon at all to not responding much if at all. Your memory really is failing you, isn't it? See a doctor. Also, tell him of your madness - that you are a christard.

Atheists do good because they want to - not because it says so in some book written by goat herders 2,000.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote