View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 01:32 AM   #175
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
I was just checking how the debate worked out and it looks like EgoBore has deleted the consciousness debate already. Wow! he must have been soundly beaten.

Actually it looks like he deleted the whole Veridican site. Good riddance. Boo Hoo!
No. The main veruka site is still there. At least it was 5 mins ago when I checked. But, yes, he's removed the site where he mass debates. Either that or there is a genuine fault at the site.

Ego posted, The Judge posted and so did I. That was it. When ego got slammed on one thread, he simply opened another. Non of the posts were particularly complimentary. ego lost every single argument. That shouldn't have mattered though because ego claimed that he was all about free speech yada yada and even accused SOG of changing his posts on here.

Basically, ego did piss poor science in a piss poor way and piled false assumption upon false assumption.

Paramecium, a mono-cellular organism, which doesn't have a brain and is found in pond water, exhibits certain behaviour. Instead of wondering why it behaves in the manner it does, ego firstly claims that paramecium has consciousness and then further claims that consciousness doesn't require a brain.

Anyone making such extraordinary claims better have a shit pile of extraordinary evidence all peer-reviewed by some some scientists with plenty of clout. Of course, ego didn't and got right royally twatted - as he should.

He's off the scale of insanity - way off.

I've never heard of behaviour like this. I've lead a sheltered life.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote