View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 01:46 PM   #15
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
slipknot0129 wrote View Post
I wondered what puts order to everything.
Error 1: The assumption that an entity with agency "put order to" anything.

Quote:
Then I thought of the very nature of non existence. The universe must have came from nothing at first.
Error 2: Assumption that there has not always ever been anything...(Side note: It's always amusing that this alternative explanation is somehow unacceptable to god-botherers whose "god" has been there for ever but the universe somehow hasn't lol).
Quote:
Being in the state of nothingness is a feeling.
Error 3: No it isn't. It just fucking isn't. This is just wrong.
Quote:
It feels bad after a while. Then it dawned on me that feelings manifest reality.
Error 4: Being a Depack Chopra / Jason Silva quoting muthafucka.
Quote:
Being non existent created a feeling after a while and the strongest feeling manifested reality. With time the nothingness condensed and gained feelings. So with time new realities were created from nothingness. Theres realities was hell and all kinds of experiences. These experiences made us have feelings. From hell the feeling of pain made the force of love. A stronger force.
Error 5: Smoking the bad drugs to come up with this retarded clusterfuck of nothin' sensible at all.

Quote:
So when you feel pain, that creates the force of love...
Is it just me or is this starting to sound kinky now?
Quote:
Love is stronger than pain and fear. So fear creates love.
Quote:
That is why you can only experience hell in the mind.
Yeah tell that to the kid whose legs got blown off when that bomb hit his house and killed his family you pathetic cunt.

Quote:
This is a thought based universe. The strongest thought wins out.
Error 6: No it is not. It is objectively verifiable and you know nothing of science or philosophy you dumbfuck shit stain.

Quote:
Love being the strongest feeling. So fear creates love.
Error 7: Trying and failing to understand the Tao Te Ching.

Quote:
So if you fear it, the universe will manifest the universe for you in a loving way. Theres an infinite number of things we fear. Our higher selfs fear stuff and that's why we live these awesome human lives. Our fears creates love that makes life so perfect. This is how God exists, God is created from the infinite number of fears we have. Basically the universe is infinite because fear creates love.
Error 8: Finishing the last of that stash of the bad drugs to come up with this stunningly inept attempt at saying something profound.

Quote:
God is real. She is infinite.
Error 9: Trying to be all alternative to the patriarchal dominant paradigm of religion.

Quote:
Because we have a infinite number of fears and fear creates love. Love manifests reality. It's the answer to life and evidence of God.
I suggest returning to have a grown up conversation once you've un-Depak'd yourself and read something pertaining to how the world actually works.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote