View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 10:04 AM   #20
Lily

Quote:
DrunkMonkey wrote View Post
Your most recent lie was about healthcare when you said "Obama has no plan".

Why does Palin have such a high favorability rating? Because people don't pay attention. She cut spending and brought in money so people are happy (especially her closest friends).

Did you know the biggest political rally ever in Alaska was a recent anti-Palin rally?
DM. I cannot take you seriously. I really can't. This is the sort of nonsense teenagers write. The only reason you can write such tripe is that you believe what you want to believe and read only partisan trash.

I really can't believe that I have to explain the nature of language to you. "Obama doesn't have a plan" in the context of a political campaign means that he does not have a convincing plan. A well-thought out plan. A plan that could be put into effect without being completely overhauled and all the missing details filled in. A "plan" that can be taken seriously by anybody who can do the arithmetic. Honestly. I cannot believe that I actually have to explain this to you.

His "plan" is essentially the same stupid "plan" that was put into practice two years ago in Massachusetts and is already exceeding the amount it was supposed to cost by hundreds of millions of dollars. I linked to a number of reports about this "plan" just recently. Go inform yourself. It isn't like your vote matters but you really should be better informed about these things.