View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 05:22 AM   #242
Broga
Obsessed Member

Egor. You really are a dishonest jerk. I say that I could produce lots of historical evidence to contradict your inerrant bible. You, as a patronising and arrogant ignoramus, reply, "Bring it on." I have already quoted contradictions to you about historical facts about Emperors and Governors being at odds with your fairy tale bible. You ignored those, of course. You now, in your contemptible way, seem to have satisfied yourself that the more contradictory your ignorant bible the more this reveals your non existent God. Only you, of course, have access to these meanings.

Egor, you need help. And I mean help of a psychiatric kind. You are uttering comments that reveal someone who is clinically paranoid. Or, to be blunt, you have been so disturbed at being confronted by facts that you have become unbalanced. You are insane. Comments made by others merely provoke you into entertaining us. There is an analogy between what is happening here and the entertainment spectators enjoyed in past times by viewing the mad inhabitants of Bedlam in the UK.
Broga is offline   Reply With Quote