View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 10:32 AM   #2871
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Yes and my secretary told me, and I have also read that Catholic Charities gives one of the larges sums of money to charity in the world. No link but I've read it before.

Obviously, when you give money to the Church not only for upkeep you are helping fund the charities the Church is involved with.

JJ
christards do collect money. Although most goes to swell the already overly-stuffed coffers of the fat cats at the top of the christard food chain, some does find it's way to support good causes. This has two functions:

1. It makes it appear that ALL of the donated money goes to good causes which, of course, it doesn't. In this way, the government doesn't investigate how little money actually gets donated to good causes by the crutch.

2. It creates a smoke screen for all the paedophillic behaviour carried out by the church. After all, people who support good causes would never get involved in paedophyllic behaviour, would they. And, they would certainly never protect a paedophile and cover up paedophyllic behaviour. Oh no siree. A christard church would never do that.

It's true that the cat licker crutch does give money to charity. It's the richest entity on the planet, ffs. It makes Bill Gates look like a pauper.

Does it not say somewhere in the babble that it's harder for a rich man to get into heaven than for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle? If that's the case, the christard fat cats will all be going to hell in a hand basket.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote