Thread: Greetings
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 07:57 AM   #12
colpat

Greetings to all and thanks for starting my dance card. My interest in an Raving Atheists forum, where the gloves come off, ol' phella's can spit and whittle and where a nice grown up discussion is encouraged is: for me to become a better teacher by learning the atheist language and be able to foster better understanding of an atheist world view. Much of today's teaching is based on gross misinformation. I welcome the opportunity to engage in a rational discussion of ideas and ideals. I have rare, but valuable experience. I roomed with an atheist for 13 months as an Aviation Cadet in 1953. The result was both strengthened our own world-view and a great friendship. I respect your refuge, your haven. I am located on the Jeebus spectrum at the far right. I asked Jesus to be my Boss at age 8,(saved, but able to backslide)Married 1954 to a Proverbs 31 lady. Before we married we covenanted to base our family on Proverbs 3:5-6. That is my experience. I cite it only to help you understand from where I am coming. I will do my best to choose the correct thread/s for the real festivities.
colpat is offline   Reply With Quote