View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 11:47 AM   #17
Pahu

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
I would be interested to see the evidence that the very silly individual, who is postulating that life never arises except from life, actually possesses. I welcome any and all data which demonstrates that throughout the universe, this is fact.

There appears to be evidence that life, at least in one instance, arose from the proper chemical combination, and nothing more. This appears at this point to be how life began on our planet. Was there some evidence that something in addition to this naturalistic explanation was required or had a hand in the emergence of life on earth? Let us see the evidence!
The only evidence I am aware of is what is observed, tested, and confirmed. The origin of life fails that test, as I shared.

Quote:
Also, please explain how the initial emergence of life on Earth, regardless of how it transpired, could disprove the empirically-demonstrable fact of Darwinian Evolution?
What empirically-demonstrable fact are you referring to?

Quote:
Might I venture to point out, that the author of this thread is a complete imbecile?
Why do you believe that. Does your accusation include the scientists confirming the conclusions?