View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 09:05 AM   #34
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote
I have noticed that christianms often pretend that they don't realize that something was intended as a joke so they can attack it. It must be one of the tricks they have to learn to counteract the blatant fact that none of their arguments can stand up to any kind of logical scrutiny.

Lily,.fuck off you scabby troutface. It''s bad enough that you are allowed to contaminate the front page with your insane gibberish. We don't need it here as well. Now, if you would like to talk about renouncing Christ and becoming a stripper in a west vagina mining town, that's a story we can all enjoy.
Aw, c'mon Choob. I invited Lily here when I saw how steadfast she was in her arguments on the front page. I didn't think she'd walk in full of derision, saying things like " But since you all tell each other how much more intelligent and logical you are, than we, I don't blame you for your thesis."

She's obviously well-educated, articulate, and unlike Lucy Muff, able to hold a conversation above the level of basic namecalling.

Let's see if she can hold a candle to the to the neuroscientists, physicists, theologians, computer scientists and the like. Right now, all I know about online Christians came from Carico, Salty, and Jiminy; maybe she can enlighten me.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote