View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 05:11 PM   #1632
happywarrior

Quote:
Reverend Blasphemy wrote View Post
I'm not acting on behalf of Gnosi. I'm not joining a mission. No one's recruiting. I'm formulating an opinion. I've always thought you were a good mod. Eva and Smelly too, although Eva is the best eye candy out of you three.

I've been lurking, and when this shit came to my attention, I thought I'd do an informal poll and ask what the forum members think. My first instinct was to rise to the defense of my friend. I realized that I lacked objectivity, so I wanted to see what others thought.
Considering that I was the one who was "flamed" I guess, the post in questions was so mild compared to what I was originally accustomed to, I thought it was a legitimate question. I do appreciate the concern but I also feel that I have learned a lot from most of the people here and you even got honorable mention this Sunday. People still think I'm a bit crazy for even posting here but thats par for the course. I mention the RA site to others but I guess they just don't have the rhino hide for it. If you can't handle the RA Heat, stay the hell out of the kitchen. lol