View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 06:35 AM   #27
Ex Atheist

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
Are you sure you used to be atheist? I cannot begin to comprehend what was shown to you/said to you that made you "believe" in something which is purely faith based. Why were you atheist in the first place? Have you seen a burning bush? What has made you descend into madness?
In order :

1. Yes im sure i believed in atheism as a worldview and lifestyle. For 10 adult years.
2. The Christian Faith/Theism is not solely faith-based ; it requires a small amount of faith which is based on reason which is based on evidence. Contrary to atheism which requires great faith in unproven theories.
3. I decided i wanted to be an atheist not because of the evidence for atheism, but rather, for the freedom it allowed me to live as i liked with no ultimate moral accountability. The atheism lifestyle offered me the greatest amount of personal hedonism especially in the area of the sexual .
4. I saw a burning bush just a couple of nights ago when it was on my outdoor bonfire.
5. I descended into atheism because it coincided with my lifestyle choices , my personal ulterior motives of wanting to practice moral rebellion which felt good at the time, and to not be shunned by the people I was hanging around with by admitting God had to be real based on our personal universe.
6. How long have you loved Jesus ?
Ex Atheist is offline   Reply With Quote