View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 01:31 PM   #42
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote
Striver, you don't know what you're talking about. Not only am I not a racist, I am often a victim of racism because I am Turkish and I live in Germany. Naturally, you assume everyone is white until you are shown otherwise. sounds like you might be the racist.
This is so true. I think the reason being that on May 31, 1453 the amazing Mehmed Celebi (Mehmed II, el Fatih-the Conqueror) a very bright moral Muslim leader entered that bastion of Christ-psychosis Constantinople, ending 1123 years of Christian inmoral and intellectual stagnation on that eastern capital of Christendom. Constantinus XI, was killed defending the city. From that day onwards Mulsim Turcs started to invade Christianity infected Europe and settle in some countries...after Soliman the magnificent, many Turks had grown roots in Europe the Balkans particularly.....AHHH, can we say Kosova, ethnic cleansing Christ-psychotic Serbia and Milosovic? After all, we must not forget that German speaking countries of the Crusades under the Holy Roman Emperors were heavely infected with Christ-psychosis, which made them anti heretics, anti muslim, anti jew and anti Greek Orthodox ( those in Constantinopolis).

Turks are victims of racism in Europe due this continent being infected with Christianity. The reason 6 million "Christ Killer" aka jews, were killed by Christianity infected Hitler...:)

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote