View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 11:36 AM   #18
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
PhilOchsLives wrote View Post
I think that it can be safely argued that xianity was behind the current insanity of the invasion of Iraq. It's also been stated by reliable sources that this invasion has resulted in the slaughter of over one million Iraqis. I'm not sure how many people the crazed islamist bombers have gotten, but I feel certain it's far less than the one million killed who can be placed at the feet of that retarded xian motherfucker Bush.
Of course! Christ-psychosis is the most virulent strain of the religious-psychosis anomaly. Even the most violent genocide committed by any religious psychosis infected culture pales in comparison to Christian induced piety been able to be called a religion of peace!. Alas, with the "peace" of Christianity who needs hellish psychopathy!
Those who do not know the past are condemned to repeat it...and Christ-psychotics have no idea what PAST means.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote