calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
godless wrote
Quote:
Sternwallow wrote
Quote:
Lily wrote
I can't believe I even bothered to respond to you this one time.
I can't believe that you have found something that you can't believe.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

angels, giants, (the offspring of naughty lustful angels & scarlet hussies), unicorns, talking serpents that never use to eat dust & crawl on their bellies, dragons, Noah's ark filled with two of every species on the earth, Creationism- (5 days spent creating the Earth, oh & the sixth day creating the other 99.99R%, walking on water, the refusal of any Egyptian historian to record the happenings of Exodus, the refusal of any credible scholar to record Jesus despite his multitude of miracles- A conspiracy I tell ya. The absence is proof of a cover up.! God sacrificing himself to himself for us. Jesus- Fully God, Fully Man. The 'failed' annihalation of various tribes by Moses & his armies as God apparently forgot that the women they were directed to rape, & permitted to force marry would pass down the despised DNA of the tribe they were meant to be erasing from the face of the earth

What's not to believe:wall::wall::wall: Faith, faith I tell ya, just stop thinking people & listen to the crazy voice in your head...........& believe........& the Kingdom of Heaven will be yours, just as the Pope promised to all those brave crusaders who raped, pillaged & murdered thru the Christian crusades.
It is all due to this type of schizophrenia I refer to as Christ-psychosis. Lily is our resident christ-psychosis infected masochistic buffoon, just simply ignore her for her posts are pathetic filled with falsehoods due to her affliction. Fuchs is her worst nightmare...:lol::lol:.... We are still wondering why is she here having such distorted perception of reality. Welcome to the forum.:cheers:

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote