View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 07:54 PM   #3670
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
You are so full of fucking shit, your ears must be overflowing.

https://books.google.com/books?id=yq...iverse&f=false

Go do some fucking reading (pages 163 to 188 will do) instead of copying horseshit from retarded christian apologetics sites. You are a sick, deluded lying fuckwit - I'm done with your stupidity other than your well earned mockery. You fucking prick. I should have realised when you parked yourself with Maryjj in a thread for trolling fuckwits.
The stuff I'm talking about is on pages 162 - 168.

Dawkins talks about how unlikely the molecular events leading to DNA, and even more difficult step to eukaryotic cell was in our planets life be getting process.. He speaks of odds 1 to a billion for each step (for each planet). So there is needed billions and billions of earth's to yield an expected result.

Are there billions and billions of earth like planets in our universe??? That's what it would take Dawkins muses. He does say there are billions of planets, but he does not support there are billions of earth like planets.

But so what, Dawkins gets into the 6 major physical constants, there are actually more like 50 - that have to be near perfectly tuned, togethor in unisen. The odds of these constants being just so, and in the perfect combination, are one in a zillion zillion zillion.

Without a creative agent at work, multiverse is the only reasoned hypothesis proposed.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote