View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 08:01 PM   #37
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Quote:
Xans wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
yes they do (astro-physicists, not cosmo-evolutionists). since they don't have to have a complete understanding of the universe, they shall study this situation and offer an explanation when they gather enough evidence to do so.
It's only the astro-physicists who make cosmo-evolutionist claims that have some explaining to do. And I wish them all the luck in the universe.

If cosmo-evolutionists found a Nissan Skyline on a distant planet, I'm sure they'd study the situation and offer an explanation as to how the Nissan Skyline like feature on the planet slowly evolved over millions/billions of years. It would be quite an interesting and complicated story I'm sure. The explanation would most likely involve the introduction of "car matter". "Car matter" being similar to "dark matter" that takes the form of various car like shapes. "Car matter" is the ticket because it's impossible "someone" "put" the car like object there.
Quote:
where in the bible does it recite properties of the planet mentioned in the article?
Nowhere that I'm aware. However neither the article nor my post mentions the Bible.
I thought JU Mike told you to go fuck yourself?

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote