View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 02:16 PM   #28
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Gosh, what a grade 1 charming plonker we find ourselves graced with!
I'm sure before you signed up here, you undertook detailed research and worked out that it's not just the god-whallopers that get abused for promulgating their nonsense.
Over the years we've laughed at a whole range of pseudoscientific illogical, un-evidenced horseshit. Your 'investigations' fit nicely in the horseshit mould.
Put simply, "I can't explain this, therefore aliens."
The godwhalloper's approach - "I can't explain this, therefore Jesus"

Quote:
Credulous Fred wrote
.... the ideas presented by you are rather old hat and simplistic
Well, I'm shocked!
You invited us to explain the Baalbek stones, it took 2 pico-seconds of searching to find a perfectly logical, earthly explanation.
Quick diversion to the Paracas skulls - no problem unearthing that Lloyd Pye was a fellow weak-minded alien shagger and Brien Foerster is a devious, lying 'scientist' only interested in selling books to other credulous fuckheads and boosting his tourism for idiots business. All evidence points (points! - get it?) to ancient tribal head-wrapping processes and has fuck all to do with passing Martians or unspotted evolutionary deviations.

Quote:
Credulous Fred wrote
I guess seeing as how you banned all the theists ....
Theists rarely get banned here - we tend to keep the most idiotic visitors confined to one thread (saves splattering the whole forum with their shit).

You might enjoy having a laugh with JJ in this thread for Trolling Fuckwits.He's actually a dense trolling Catholic woman - feel free to open a deep & meaningful exchange.

A better choice for you would be PooHoo over here.A god-whallopping creationist, cutting & pasting reams of wank from Unintelligent Design and other retarded aplogetics sites. He operates your standard logic model - "We don't know, therefore God." You'll fit right in.
.... and if you're uncomfortable with the 'F' word - you are more than welcome to ignore me, and/or fuck off!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote