Thread: Homicde Analogy
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 04:40 PM   #10
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
zdave wrote View Post
I've been using this analogy in my discussions recently. Please see if it's a sound analogy.

Our story starts with a death. A man is dead in the middle of a high class apartment. He lays on his back, with a gun shot wound under the chin, and an exit would near the top of his head. A gun rests in his hand.

Two homicide detectives enter the scene, an Atheistic Detective (AD) and a Theistic Detective (TD). It is their job to determine what happened.

AD examines the scene, walks around the body and views it from many angles. He examines the caliber of bullet used in the shooting to see if it matches the gun in the victims hand. He will also send the gun away to examine it for finger prints. After doing all of these things he starts to get a picture of what happened in the apartment.

TD examines the scene and declares it a suicide. After this he points to the gun in the man's hand, the position of the entrance wound and insists once again that it's a suicide.

This is where we are in the debate against/for God. The Atheist is trying to see how it happened, where the Theist is trying to see how God did it.
Could you give us a little more detail about the body please? Is there any evidence of seminal ejaculation around the mouth, forced anal entry, or any other sign of recent interaction with a priest?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote