View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 12:57 PM   #2
Heeere's Jonesy!
New Member!

Here is a passage from a not-so-short story I wrote a while back. It's about a young woman (Lundi) who gets cornered by her worst enemies (Ray, Miguel, and Lily). Miguel is called on to stalk and dig up information about her. In the process, he falls in love.

That's the story in its raw form. Lundi is aware of Miguels existence and is subconsciously aware of the fact that he is in love with her. Her mind creates a nightmare as a way of coming to terms with this fact. In this nightmare her enemies not only succeed in capturing her, but also manage to become vampires.

Do you follow me so far?

Okay, here's a small passage:
.......Lundi had been presented with a man who seemed to desire nothing but her. Miguel with his soothing voice and genuine smile. It was almost enough to make the young woman forget he was a member of the undead. Of course, this is the magic of the vampire. The calming sensation it is able to evoke just before a feeding.

"Lundi, after this, no one will ever be able to hurt you again. I'll make sure of that."

She made one last gamble to escape, thrusting her arms forward as hard as she could--kicking, thrashing all the way. No use. Her arms were locked within the grasp of her worst enemies. Enemies who had no intention of letting Miguel go hungry that night.

When she let her body go limp, hopelessly resigned to the fate before her, Miguel leaned in and brushed a strand of hair away from her cheek. Then, he did something which surprised even Ray and gave Lundi her first kiss: a long, soft one that made her quiver for several reasons. He took his finger and very lightly traced along the spot he kissed, down until it was just below her chin, making its way for her neck. He began to follow it with his lips--every spot his finger touched, his lips would touch as well. This continued until he was roughly along her collar bone at the very tip of her bossum. He kissed his way back up until he was right in the center. From there he proceeded to lick her very slightly. The tip of his tongue caresed the smooth surface of Lundi's skin. Her breath quickened with every lick, causing Miguel to chuckle just a bit.

"I told you this wouldn't be painful. It's kind of fun, isn't it?"

His genuine smile reappeared and Lundi let her eyes close. This was hideously intoxicating. Her hatred was dissolved by desire.

"I want you so much," he said. A tear slipped down his cheek. "I've wanted you for so long. I never thought I'd get a chance to so much as touch you. And now, we're about to participate in the most intimate exchange of all."

Miguel wrapped his fingers around a portion of Lundi's blouse and moved it back. The area where the neck meets the shoulder was finally exposed. He licked it slightly while his teeth became fully extended. Then, in one sheer motion, his canines made their incisions and her blood started to flow.

He sucked at the small wound lightly at first, allowing the natural blood thinners and painkillers in his saliva to penetrate her body before extracting copious amounts of plasma. And then, he sucked as though he were a dying man in need of water. Large, smacking sounds escaped his lips, effectively producing the background score to the draining of Ludi's blood. Should she live, those sounds would haunt her well into eternity. As would the sensation. With the blood drained worry and inhibition. She felt completely opened up to Miguel, ready to have her body ravished. A feeling never before experienced circled her thighs in sadistic rhythm.

The draining continued until Lundi's legs went numb and she was supported only by Ray and Lily's hold. Her legs crossed, arms held high above her, body weak, skin pale and bloody: she was like a saint on a crucifix. The duo let her drop and Miguel slid to the ground with her, sucking just a little longer and finishing with one more kiss on the neck..........
Heeere's Jonesy! is offline   Reply With Quote