View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 12:56 AM   #10
orangeitis

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Whatever. Me and Jesus Christ. Besides, atheism isn't a finite crime. If one dies an atheist, it's an eternal crime.
No, atheism is a finite crime in your religion in the sense that one only can commit the crime in life before they face God. You say the punishment is eternal, not the crime. And that's immoral.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
If God exists (and He does), judging him is logically absurd.
No, it isn't. You're using special pleading. There's nothing special about your god. Unless you believe that it's because he's all-powerful, but then you'd believe in "might makes right", which is still immoral.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
It's possible I may not be fit for the Kingdom of Heaven, but I'm trying, and trying seems to be all that's required.

You can sit here and bitch about how wrong hell is. That won't change anything. You should really take some time to think about God and His existence and what is expected of you by your Creator.

Why are you unwilling to do that?
Because I care about what I believe to be true, and there is zero evidence for your claims. It won't matter how much I think about it, because if there's no proof, they'd be meaningless thoughts.

Christians! Want to convert some atheists? read this!
orangeitis is offline   Reply With Quote