View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 04:23 AM   #2880
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Look jerrypong, I asked you to step up. I didn't ask you for shit like this.
The crutch is there to support the community not rape it. It claims to be about peace, love etc., Not about rape.

You are right, paedophillia does happen in other sectors of the community.
What is unique about the crutch is that it covers it up. That, in this country, in itself, is a crime. I know of no institution that does that.

Now, you know that. So, why this lame rebuttal?

You are better than this.

These cases are about individuals and institutions who don't profess peace and love a la the church.

clergy claim to be better. Society now knows that not to be true. The truth is now out.

Personally, I wouldn't want clergy to be held to higher standards. They wouldn't meet them anyway but that's not the point. In the past, the church protected their paedophiles. That's what's different. Paedophillia in the crutch is institutionalised. I don't want clergy held to higher standards BUT, I want them to be held to account - not protected and hidden away by the crutch.

No jerrypong. This is where reality falls short.

You want a god to hold a person to account after they die? Is that the reason why you invent god? Is there something lurking here that we need to know about?

If a person isn't caught in this life, then they won't be caught in the next one because there isn't one.

WAY
Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Jerypong

I think we both know that you don't have a wife nor a secretary so, please, cut that shit out.

However, that's minor. I doubt god will send you to hell just for those lies.

How do you feel your pretend god will react when, he sees your sorry ass, for giving us poor sinning atheists all of this agro? Didn't his pretend son, zombie boy, say 'turn the other cheek'?
Hertzy,

I agree with many of the statements you've made so now you know you are getting closer to reality and the truth,

"Clergy claim to be better" is simply not true. Clergy don't claim to be better for we have ALL sinned and fall short of the Glory of God. (Romans) That includes clergy.

Thus you can't expect clergy to be "better" because they are simply not. They sin and that includes raping and molesting children. I completely agree they should be held accountable and prosecuted like Joe Blow regular non clergy citizens. It is a disgrace that Churches covered it up.

I know from several Catholics that many people left the Catholic Church for the massive cover up and widespread problem of pedophilia issues and I am sure it happens in all Churches, much of it swept under the rug so no one knows. The bigger the money pockets of the Church the more likely they are to be sued. Also given the nature of their hierarchy you can sue not only the Church but also the diocese, the Vatican etc.

My baptist Church is independent in nature so you sue only the Church there is no "upper" level to sue as well. Plus the Baptist parishes with which I am most familiar demand a fair trial for the safety of innocent clergy and these 60 year old claims are hard to prove. Unfortunately, Hertzy, there are also false claims for money hungry mongrels trying to make a quick buck, usually suing the larger Church with a structure that allows more levels to sue.

ANYONE raping and molesting kids is in serious trouble hopefully with the law from an atheist position and from a Christian position will answer to God for their behavior in addition to any prosecution on a secular level. The problem is Hertzy, is that pedophilia is difficult to prosecute because people don't want their kids to have to be involved in testifying in some fashion in court because
1: It's a horrifying stress for kids and
2: Kids can make poor witnesses by being confused, not very vocal etc.
Check in with a prosecutor for more info regarding this.

Society is getting "fucked over" because they plead these child abuse charges down to appease parents and they are difficult to prove because there often are no witness just a child's account to an adult. Often these guys scare kids to death and tell them they will kill their parents etc, if they tell. Sick, cunning son of a bitches. If I had my way I'd be happy to volunteer to shoot their balls off but that would
A Land me in jail and I prefer not to be there and get raped in the ass and all the loss of freedom etc
B: and not be what is in keeping in with God would like us to do.

Even if pedophiles are prosecuted they often get a kick in the ass and slap on the hand and are not put in prison and if so for a short period of time. Hell,
Hertzy, just look up the number of registered sex offenders in any area walking around free on some worthless sex offender registry.

It's not just a Church problem, it's a society problem as well. Pull your head out of your ass, you should be able to discern that yourself.

Your comment that you know of no other institution that "does that"( Cover up child abuse) is plain ignorant of the facts. School Districts have done it and what about Penn State and their cover up for Sandusky the serial rapist? Perhaps you don't consider School Districts and Universities/colleges institutions?

YOU may not want clergy to be held to higher standards but it's clear from the Bible they will be, and no Christian cares want YOU want, Hertzy. We don't give a rat's ass because you are not God although you sure seem to think you have all the answers. That's delusional. Step it up a Notch, Herzy with your logic skills.

James 3:1 NIV

"Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly."

People WILL be judged after their death, the Bible is clear on that. If you have read the Bible, read it again and see for yourself.

Matthew/ NIV

"But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment"

You can whine, bitch, moan and complain about the Church all you want and you do it well, bitch and complain,) but God told us in his Holy Word...

Matthew 16:18 NIV

"And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hell will not overcome it."

When you are dead Hertzy you too will be held accountable for what you've done. You may be too ignorant to see that fact but it is true.

Hertzy,

Read all my posts at least 3x, and memorize the Bible verses so you can learn more and become more intelligent.

God loves my posts because he said to preach the Gospel to every nation which I have done in many posts specifically. He is very pleased with me teaching you about him.

Jesus will say,

"JJ, well done good and faithful servant" and I will be sent to heaven. Where you end up Hertzy is your decision; make the right one.

JJ

Speaking of institutions are you in one currently, such as a mental institution?
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote