View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 04:24 AM   #43
Mog
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Disciple of Christ wrote View Post
We hear of God healing many different sorts of illnesses, but when he heals the illness, he is healing the pain and suffering that goes with it, not causing it. I don't think you fully understand how painful the process of re-growing a severed limb would be. The process alone would possibly take several years to complete, but I wouldn't bet the amputee would survive this traumatic event.

God cares for us too much! He wouldn't put us through the torture of regrowing body parts. Isn't God awesome?
So I take it you've studied the limb regeneration in salamanders and other animals and saw that they were experiencing a great amount of torture as a result of limb regeneration? You do know that these nerves that are supposed to cause us all this great pain have to be regenerated along with the rest of the limb, right?

All you are doing is making an unproven claim because you don't like the implications of the question.

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote