View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 10:09 PM   #3151
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
It's pathetic, these knobs are way too easy. They always make it crystal clear when you've got under their skin. Another victory for me.

They can't bring logic to any of the arguments, just mumbo jumbo on top of gobbledygook and then threaten with quotes from the magic book. Ooooh scary!
This is delusional thinking at best. You haven't got under the skin of either theist here at all. We could give a flying fuck what you all think anyway. We will always be the victors for Christianity trumps atheism every time.

Your hearts are all cold as hell and we have no delusions about you guys that anything we can say will change your minds. Why the fuck would we be able to say anything your research or discussions about Christianity with other Christians have done to change your mind/belief.

We have stated the gospel belief that is the common denominator; Jesus as savior. This is no different than what any Christian believes. You atheists have stated the same ole' worn out mantra that atheist state; there is NO God. Atheists all DEMAND proof of the theist VIEW and most whine,complain, and bitch about this and that forever ending, ad nauseum.

We have not threatened you with anything. The comments about Hell I quoted were in jest of the Christians that damn all non Christians to hell. Surely you can tell this was just that?

If you think you are some superior beings with greater intelligence than theists you are surely fucked up in your heads.

Dictionary definition of atheist:

a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst
a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Those atheists such as Smelly and a few other idiots in the same category that think you are using us as "chew sticks" is a Fucked up delusional belief and I dismiss most of the posters as idiots.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote