Thread: I am Nutral
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 04:44 AM   #22
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Ok, so it's better if your imaginary friend is God.

I actually don't have one but what if my imaginary friend was more powerful than God?
Also, if I were to invent a god to believe in, I would invent one who is kind and understanding. The god of Abraham, the creepy, psychopathic god that most religious nutcases today worship in one flavor of crazy or another, seems like an unlikely harbor into which one might wish to seek refuge in time of need.

Ah, shit! My car has a flat tire. I am getting laid off of work. My dog has a cramp in his left nut, and the neighbor boy got impregnated by an ass fuck from Father O'Reilly and is going to have an asshole baby!

Dear Yahweh, Semite god of war, could you stop torturing people in Hell for just a moment, and give me some comfort here? Reality is just tooooo much for me to handle. I need a little delusion to get by!

It's a lot like seeking the council of Jeffrey Dahmer because you are having trouble with your grandma's roast beef recipe, innit?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote