View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 04:04 AM   #11
Michael
Obsessed Member

Those are all great facts, and honestly I do enjoy things like that, but it wasn't what I was asking. I want to know what you personally believe. Are you atheist? Are you some sort of weird christian? Are you like the one weird guy we had here who thought that the universe was god and everything was the universe?

From the way you answered my question I could suppose you believed in enki and En-lil, but given the context I'm guessing not. Until otherwise pointed out, I'm going to assume you're some sort of strange theist who also believes everything the psychic network tells you.

Also, as Kate pointed out, I mentioned paranormal purely because you brought it up in your first post. But since I'm feeling generous, I'll re-word it.

What are some examples of the normal things you see in everyday life that (again, from the context of your words) other people don't seem to see and that could be found through science?

Last edited by Michael; 11-28-2011 at 04:17 AM. Reason: changed my mind on what stance to assume you are taking.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote