Thread: Shit science
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:41 PM   #108
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Fuck me I was trying to learn me some physics and I stumbled across this shit. WTF? It started off well enough then went off an insanity cliff, making ever less sense as the author rambled.

http://www.allaboutscience.org/theory-of-relativity.htm

"The most common contemporary interpretation of this expansion is that this began to exist from the moment of the Big Bang some 13.7 billion years ago. However this is not the only plausible cosmological model which exists in academia, and many creation physicists such as Russell Humphreys and John Hartnett have devised models operating with a biblical framework, which -- to date -- have withstood the test of criticism from the most vehement of opponents."

"Moreover, the very physical nature of time and space also suggest a Creator, for infinity and eternity must necessarily exist from a logical perspective. The existence of time implies eternity (as time has a beginning and an end), and the existence of space implies infinity. The very concepts of infinity and eternity infer a Creator because they find their very state of being in God, who transcends both and simply is. "

Really? All about science my ass. Fucking BULLSHIT! I'd like to shove this page up the author's ass.

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote