View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 11:43 AM   #77
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
I happen to be pre-nights, cunt and am due to be on ITU for the next 4 nights.

Why am I not surprised that you are incapable of imagining anything, especially if it exists in the real world. You said yourself that you have a simplified way of thinking )or was it just a simple mind) and fucking hell is that true.

Challenge: If you claim that I did a cut and paste job fucking prove it right now and show everyone where you think I cut and pasted this from...Go on...Otherwise, it is YOU who is full of shit. Prove it now or take it the fuck back.

Unemployed? I wonder why? If you truly believed that then you wouldn't have set up an what you thought was an unwinable task. What a pathetic manoeuver.
LOL this is EXACTLY your MO; "I want something to be true so it is. I'm going to try and make a test of something...but I will either ignore the result or find some other excuse to fucking whine like a little bitch."

And if the example you set up DID include a background of pulmonary hypertension (suggesting they were on a PDE5 inhibitor) then I'm fucking glad you are not working right now because giving them a fucking nitrate without even checking their blood pressure too could fucking crash their circulation you absolute dumbfuck.

You are no bloody nurse, or if you are, then you are most likely one who is currently out of work for a very good fucking reason; you are clinically dangerous.

Nitrates help a with reducing pre-load, sure but if but in the management of acute MI they are essentially just symptomatic treatment for chest pain. MI patients need anti-platelets and anti-coagulation before PCI period. This is received wisdom and currently clinical practice in the UK and the US. I am unsurprised that you did not know this.
Judge

You are, sure as hell, swearing a fuckin' whole lot more when you respond to egor's posts now.

I just cut to the chase with the cunt and swore right from the get go. It saved a whole lot of fuckin' shit, y'know. There again, I'm just an antisocial twat.

It's been interesting watching how he kind of stirs a primeval emotion in people.

He kind of tries to drag people down to his level - a bit like the way a croc does - and then beats them on experience.

Personally, I think that he's bat crap crazy and treat him accordingly. I try and stay above his level. That way, he's at a disadvantage. If he gets you to talk at his level, he's gonna frustrate the hell outa ya.

Just some observations on the bat crap crazy one.

Then again, what the fuck do I know.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote